As an employer, you have a duty of care towards your staff. And as a business, you have a duty of care towards customers and visitors to your premises. Right now, as the world eases our of lockdown businesses are looking for support and guidance on how to exercise this duty of care.
Keeping your premises COVID-secure is the most obvious way of ensuring the safety of those on-site and there are many ways of enabling this.
Tips on how to remain Covid-secure
- Clear signage reminding people to distance
- Install clear screen barriers to receptions and between desks or work units
- Limit the movement of people
- Mark out work areas using floor tape
- Provide hand sanitizer for use upon entering and exiting the premises.
- Although often disputed, use of face masks can also support the containment of bacteria and viruses.
Ensuring that the virus doesn’t enter the premises is the most preferable option. A high temperature is one of the symptoms of Coronavirus. By fever-screening those entering the building, you are creating a barrier for the virus. If an individual enters and fever-screening indicates that they have a temperature, they can simply be taken to one side to be further checked.
Managing Coronavirus risk
It’s important to manage the risk of Coronavirus effectively because any outbreak can result in your business, or your local area being locked down. Fever-screening is non-invasive and for areas of high footfall, is a quick and effective method of virus control. If you would like to find out how fever-screening technology can support your business by maintaining a Covid-secure status, please contact us.