H3 Group provides a range of fire safety, CCTV and intruder security solutions for our commercial customers throughout the south wales area.
We pride ourselves on our responsiveness and the speed and quality of our work which focuses on exceeding your expectations every time.
And we believe that this should be the standard for the sectors in which we work.
- Answer telephone calls from customers, either deal with directly or forward onto most relevant person
- Organise and send corrective calls to engineers via software
- Receive jobs back from engineer, close down job with associated costs and send to accounts for invoicing
- Raise follow up actions and deal with issue raised during previous visit i.e. organise replacment parts and re-schedule job
- Liaise with customers to organise preventative maintenance callouts
- Diary management
- Customer satisfaction calls where necessary
- Excellent communication, both written and oral.
- Passionate, motivated and driven to meet both individual and team goals & objectives.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Resourceful and adaptive with the ability to find innovative ways around obstacles and develop new approaches and/or methods.
- Organised and disciplined time management skills. Ability to self‐manage and properly identify and set priorities
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and its different programs i.e. excel
- Experience in a similar role is preferable although not essential
Service & Maintenance Engineer
Experienced Fire & Security Engineer
Please email your CV as a Word or PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include your contact information.
To apply, please complete the form below: